Indonesia

Indonesia
BATU, Indonesia. Photo by Jes Aznar

Friday, February 17, 2012

Northern Palawan Diaries: Leave the LV Bags Behind


Sun, sea and sand. There's no better way to enjoy the elements but to leave the non-essentials behind. Travel light, fill one's backpack with just the basics. The really important things in life can't fit in a bag, as I've said before: Love and light.

SEASON 1: CORON - The remote island expedition starts here...








SEASON 2: The birthday bash









SEASON 3: You want war? I'll give you war. I'll be there in my bikini. (Apologies to Gretchen Baretto)







SEASON 4: EL NIDO












SEASON 5: MAKULAY

Before Yoko and I met, we were half a person. You know there’s an old myth about people being half and the other half being in the sky or in heaven or on the other side of the universe or a mirror image. But we are two halfs and together were a whole - John Lennon










Photos by Jes Aznar, me and kindred spirits on board.