Indonesia

Indonesia
BATU, Indonesia. Photo by Jes Aznar

Monday, August 13, 2007

stranded in Kuala Lumpur

I had just landed at the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport in Clark after being stranded for 24 hours in Kuala Lumpur. It's not that I had a bad deal with the extra time I had to spend there but I'm just extremely tired and I missed my dearest A very much.

For the first time in my years of roaming different corners of the world, I missed my flight. It really can't be all that good all the time. When things are going along just fine, something as horrible as missing a flight happens.

I will write more about my trip (which was as amazing as the breathtaking view of Petronas towers) in the coming days. In the meantime, I'll get a warm bath and a good rest before I get back to work again tomorrow. It's good to be home.