Indonesia

Indonesia
BATU, Indonesia. Photo by Jes Aznar

Friday, September 9, 2011

Gypsy Girls and a quiet morning

I like it quiet in the mornings. I have this very sacred space and time (an hour, a few minutes or just a few seconds) which is just before the duchess in my little kingdom wakes up and rocks my world yet again. It's my daily ME time.

It's the time I use to think and ponder how my day went and to plan how today will go. (How many stories do I write today? What errands have yet to be completed? I have to visit my mom! Should I go for a massage?). 

Today, I used the time reading Gypsy Girls, an entirely new and fascinating world I found on the blogroll of Allison Hales, a fellow traveler I met in cyberspace and I am  so thankful to discover such an  inspiring and amazing space. The stories are real, poignant, mundane and as human as as can be.

Read their Gypsy Girls' manifesto and be inspired!