Indonesia

Indonesia
BATU, Indonesia. Photo by Jes Aznar

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

In a span of only twelve months, my life changed tremendously last year. Some were too much to take, some were just too good to be true.

But it was also one of the most painful time and all I can offer is one big sorry to the people I've hurt. I will never know how much pain I've caused you but I hope that someday, at some point and somewhere in this great big universe, you shall find the courage to forgive and forget.

I'm doing the same to all those who've hurt me and continue to hurt me.

But in sum, I'd consider 2007 as one of the most eventful and happiest times of my life. There is so much to be thankful for.

To all of you, a great big hug and great big wish for a great big new year.